Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Visual Empowerment Map

So, the workshop this past Sunday was great. It was small but everyone got something out of it. I'm very happy that it was a success. I'll be booking more workshops on creating your visual empowerment map. I've also learned a thing or two about this particular process since this was my first official workshop on the subject. First, you don't have to actually bring all the supplies. As a matter of fact, nobody used a single one. But what was learned during the discussion of the process and each person's experience contributing to it was priceless.

All of the participants shared their goals and their story and learned from eachother as well. That is a beautiful thing to achieve because we all can learn from one another no matter how different we may think we are.

Please contact me for more information on this process. I truly believe in it and your ability to use it to become successful in whatever you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment