Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Step by Step

So I was perusing Inc.com's website today. I happen to like to read Marla Tabaka. She's a coach too and she wrote an article earlier this month "5 ways to achieve follow through." I thought, hmmm...kind of looks like my EmpowerMap process - ok not really. Of course, most coaches and training programs have step by step requirements to achieve success in various domains. The difference between them is often the perspective you take when going through them. I happen to like the way she presents this information and I wanted to share it with you. The steps are actually a great adjunct to the EmpowerMap process. If you've taken the teleclass, or have had any other EmpowerMap Process coaching, or would like to, these five steps for follow through will be a great way to manage your action steps once you've created your EmpowerMap.

Finally, if you have not yet registered for the next EmpowerMap Process teleclass, time is running out. The next class begins January 13th. For more information or registration go to
http://shop.empower-map.com/6-Week-EmpowerMap-Teleclass-6WT.htm. See you on the Teleclass.

5 ways to achieve follow up:
http://www.inc.com/marla-tabaka/5-ways-to-achieve-follow-through-.html#

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for a nice and good professional life coach in NY to get some useful tips about life coaching . During my research found your post as a complete lesson for who has some goals and want to achieve them at their best in his lifetime achievements.

    ReplyDelete