Saturday, April 10, 2010

Here I go...springing

Since I decided to put my Visual empowerment map idea into a book, I've been jotting down ideas and inspirations everywhere. Whenever I think of something that I either want to mention or that has inspired me, I write it down. All these things have been great in terms of keeping my thoughts flowing. Whereve I go, I have a pad in my purse and I write. Sometimes it's just a few sentences, other times it's pages. But putting it together in a book is much harder work.

But what kind of empowerment coach would I be if I didn't take my own advice. So this weekend I am springing into action, as my blog says. No, I won't be cleaning out my closets, although I did partially clear out my dressers recently. I will be springing into action by taking all of my hand written notes and ideas and putting them together into a coherent file. Today I will be typing...typing...typing!

The idea of sitting here for a long period of time doing that is both exciting and irritating. I have to sit still...for hours! But I'll have accomplished a lot by the time I am done. So, exciting yes for what I'll have, but irritating because sitting still is a little hard.

Wish me luck and please feel free to comment, give me ideas, let me know what you think is important information that other people might benefit from. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment